HomePoliticsGOD NOT DEMOCRATS PROVIDED VEGAS 5 BILLION GALLONS OF RAIN WATER Politics GOD NOT DEMOCRATS PROVIDED VEGAS 5 BILLION GALLONS OF RAIN WATER August 12, 2022 Rob Lauer Political Reporter The Dems are correct, the Climate continues to change just as it has for the past 4 billion years on Earth. But their gloom and doom predictions were proven fake this month once more. The Las Vegas Valley had its’ wettest summer monsoon season in more that 10 years, so far. We have, so far, 1.28 inches of rain fall this monsoon season with months to go. According to the Bureau of Reclamation, “An increase of one vertical foot at Lake Mead is equivalent to (approximately) 68,000 acre-feet [of water].” In the last couple of months, Lake Mead has risen 3 inches, equaling 17k acre feet of water. Nevada uses about 25K acre feet per year. An acre foot of water is 325K gallons of water. So Lake Mead added over 5 Billion gallons of water this monsoon season, so far. Nearly 90% of Southern Nevada’s water comes from the Colorado River snow pack run off. The remaining 10% comes from groundwater. So the monsoon rain fall just provided 75% of 1 year’s usage for Clark County and it’s still not over. Dems said global warming would kill us all back in the 90’s. Today they continue their big lie claiming if we all don’t move into tiny homes, take public transportation and do away with our AC’s we’re all doomed. Of course none of the ruling Dem class will give up their private jets, 10 homes or fleet of SUV’s. That doesn’t mean we should trash our world, but it doesn’t mean we should give up hope and surrender our freedoms to government bureaucrats either. BTW, even though Lake Mead is supposedly in crisis, in 2021, the Biden Administration opened the Colorado River water gates to Mexico providing some 11.5 Billion gallons of Nevada’s water to save the Mexican Yellow-billed Cuckoo bird, according to Aububon website. What all this rain fall proves is, we must have faith that God not Democrats will provide for us. God, not man, is the one in charge ultimately.